Eriksroed Consulting was founded in January 2010 by Tore Eriksroed. He has longstanding experience from large international projects and profound knowledge from the tolling and payment industries. In 2011, Karin Eriksroed joined the team. Her areas of specialization are controlling, accounting and administration.
To fulfill the customers’ requirements, Eriksroed Consulting works together with other advisors and specialists on a project-basis. Eriksroed Consulting can rely on a network of partners in many European countries, including Austria, Germany, Great Britain and Norway.
The cooperation with Electronic Fee Collection (EFC)-experts from Norway serves as an example. Together with Eriksroed Consulting, they have built a leading-edge competence network: the Norwegian EFC Network (NEN). The objective of the network is to offer the services and knowledge of EFC experts to stakeholders in the EFC domain. It offers services in relation to planning, implementation, operation and evaluation of EFC systems. The experts cover a wide range of competences building on many years of international experience in planning, implementation, operation, research and standardization in EFC. The interconnections in the network are flexible enabling the network to establish teams of experts on a case-by-case basis.
References and project experience
From 2010, Eriksroed Consulting has completed large and small projects in Austria, Poland, Norway and Germany.
- Technical payment service provider, Vienna/Austria Project management and business development activities for customers worldwide. Implementation and operation of a Virtual Terminal Server for card payments and a Payment Gateway.
- Toll operator, Warsaw/Poland Head of Clearing & Payment project team during implementation of the “National Toll Collection System” for heavy vehicles. Establishing an operational organization and supporting after the start of operations.
- Regional European Electronic Toll Service (REETS) Support of project management during the entire project life cycle. REETS is a project co-financed by the European Commission between toll chargers from eight countries and potential EETS-Providers. www.reets.eu
- Statens Vegvesen, Oslo/Norway Support for preparing the tender documentation for the new generation of On-Board-Units for the Norwegian tolling system.
- Several institutions, Norway Compiling and presenting information (lectures, presentations, reports) about toll collection in Europe and especially the organization of toll collection in Austria for several institutions in Norway (toll chargers, federal audit office, ministry, parliament).
- Potential EETS-Provider, Europe Developing a concept and business case for a potential provider of “European Electronic Toll Service” (EETS).
- Advisory group, Vienna/Austria Examining a business plan for Investors
Further information and CV
On the following pages, you will find more information about Tore Eriksroed and his professional experience.